Blog #29 Magazine Planning - Decision Making

 Hi there readers, let’s pick up right where we left off. While I feel like this process has been really creative and fun there are many decisions that haven’t been set in stone. As you have seen there is a wide range of topics im truly interstellar however for the sake of this course we must pick a topic, remain focused on it and do a featured story that is all in correlation to our topic. As time comes near for decision to be made I am still torn. 


The vision board I pictured in my precious blogs and the cover ideas I have for my issue are a bit all over the place. Below I pictured my vision board, with all the brainstorming I’ve done thus far my mind begins to clear. In the next blog I will have an updated vision board and it will be my final mind map for this magazine. I’m excited things are happening!! Well until next time readers, it’s been a pleasure.







Comments

Popular Posts