Blog #28 Magazine Planning - Possible Models

 Welcome back readers as my series of blogs progress we are getting closer to my final product magazine which I am excited to wrap up and share with you all. Todays blogs I will be indenturing some brainstorming ideas I have for the cover of my issue. There are lots of factors I want to incorporate based on the responses from the survey such as empowering women and the positivity it brings society. 

Ideas for cover and personal interview 

  • My kid sister who is an amazing track athletes with over 30 golden medals 
  • My aunt who loves skin care and is also a nurse
  • My very women filled family in a group photo and there stories about womanhood 


Pictured below is my younger sister coming back from a Jr. Olympics win, in a mid shot.



Thank you as always for being apart of my process have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts